Variax 600 are no longer made.
Please check out these replacement products:
Do you have a question about Variax 600? Check out the forums!
Variax 600 Features
Variax 600 Models based on*:
- Comfort-contoured basswood body
- One piece maple neck and fingerboard with classic-feel and traditional "skunk stripe"
- 22 medium profile frets
- 25 1/2" scale length
- 9 1/2" fingerboard radius
- Custom L.R. Baggs tremolo bridge
- Standard 1/4" guitar output jack
- Digital I/O jack for PODxt Live, POD X3 Live, Vetta II, and Workbench connectivity
- Volume and tone controls respond faithfully for each model
- Included XPS A/B footswitch selects between two outputs:
- 1/4" standard guitar output for connection to any guitar amp
- XLR balanced output for sending acoustic sounds to a separate amp or PA
- Powered by footswitch, on-board batteries, Vetta II, PODxt Live or POD X3 Live
- Custom-fitted heavy-duty gig bag
- Available in 2-tone Sunburst, Vintage White, Blue and Black
All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development.
- 1960 Fender® Telecaster® Custom
- 1968 Fender® Telecaster®
- 1968 Fender® Telecaster® Thinline
- 1959 Fender® Stratocaster®
- 1958 Gibson® Les Paul® Standard
- 1952 Gibson® Les Paul® "Goldtop"
- 1961 Gibson® Les Paul® Custom (3 PU)
- 1956 Gibson® Les Paul® Junior
- 1976 Gibson® Firebird V
- 1955 Gibson® Les Paul® Special
- 1959 Gretsch® 6120
- 1956 Gretsch® Silver Jet
- 1968 Rickenbacker® 360
- 1966 Rickenbacker® 360-12
- 1961 Gibson® ES®-335
- 1967 Epiphone® Casino
- 1957 Gibson® ES-175
- 1953 Gibson® Super 400
- 1959 Martin® D-28
- 1970 Martin® D 12-28
- 1967 Martin® O-18
- 1966 Guild® F212
- 1995 Gibson® J-200
- 1935 Dobro® Alumilite
- Danelectro 3021
- Coral/Dano® Electric Sitar
- Gibson® Mastertone Banjo
- 1928 National® Style 2 "Tricone"