POD Pro are no longer made.
Please check out these replacement products:
POD Pro Features
Add a Floor Board:
- Amp Models: 32, customizable
- Digital Effects: 16
- Factory/User Presets: 36
- Headphone out: Yes
- Digital Out: 24-Bit AES/EBU and S/PDIF
- Direct Out: Dual-Mode XLR
- Power: N/A
- Configuration: Rack - Mountable
- Award winning Line 6 Amp Models that emulate an all-star collection of legendary amplifiers.
- 36 user memory locations so that you can create your own customized collection of killer sounds. Organize them to match your set list, your session needs, or any doggone thing you want. After all, it's YOUR POD!
- Separate Headphone output to keep your neighbors (or your spouse, for that matter) from staging a counterattack when you're writing that first big hit in your apartment at 3am.
- Chromatic Tuner, because playing out of tune isn't cool.
- Cabinet Tuning Mode. The Amp/Direct switch allows POD to be optimized for different applications. Select Direct when running POD directly into a mixer or recorder. Select Amp when using POD as a tone-shaping front end for another amp. POD delivers several tuning modes for the Amp position, selectable at power-up. For example, by default, POD products for guitar expect to be plugged into the guitar input of an open-backed combo. Other tuning modes allow POD to be optimized for connection to the power amp input of a closed-back system, or into closed-back cabinets.
- Remote channel switching
- Stomp box-style Effects On/Off
- Volume Pedal
- Tap Tempo
The POD Sound Library is constantly expanding. Visit the Patch Exchange at www.line6.com, or one of the many other sources popping up for sound exchange. The sounds you collect transfer seamlessly between POD, POD Pro and Flextone II series amps, so wherever you go, all your sounds can make the trip.
Any or all of the sounds in Bass POD Pro can be transferred to (and from) any other Bass POD or Bass POD Pro with a simple MIDI connection. In addition, an expanding ToneTransfer library of sounds is available at www.line6.com. Users can search the library by musical style, artist, etc, access tones with SoundDiver software, and add their own tones to the library.
Included Mac/PC SoundDiver™ software from emagic™ for "Deep Editing" and Sound Exchange.
All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development.