Otto-Filter are no longer made.
Please check out these replacement products:
ToneCore Otto Filter Features:
Filter Switch - This switch is used to select three distinctly different filter types:
ToneCore Otto Filter Specs:
Mode Switch - Selects if the filter moves Up or Down the frequency spectrum.
- BP Band Pass - Low frequencies and high frequencies are cut, leaving only the frequencies in between. The center frequency of the band moves in response to the dynamics of your playing.
- TF Twin Filter - Two band-pass filters move in opposite directions of each other. One band moves from high to low, the other from low to high. The center frequency of each band moves in response to the dynamics of your playing.
- LP Low Pass - Low frequencies are passed while high frequencies are cut. The cutoff frequency of the band moves in response to the dynamics of your playing.
Sens - The Sensitivity knob controls how the filter responds to the dynamics of your playing. Higher sensitivity settings make it easier to get the filter in motion during quiet passages. At low sensitivity settings you must play harder to get the filter moving.
- Up - The filter travels from low frequencies (when your playing soft) to higher frequencies (when you play louder).
- Down - The filter travels from high frequencies (when playing soft) to low frequencies (when playing louder).
Range - Range knob tells the filter how far up or down the frequency spectrum you want the filter to travel. Low range settings will accentuate lower frequencies; increased range will accentuate higher frequencies.
Peak - The Peak knob controls the filter's shape. Increase Peak to narrow the filter for a more dramatic effect. For a milder effect, decrease Peak to widen the filter.
- Single 9-Volt Battery, or
- Line 6 DC-1G 9-Volt DC Power Supply (buy it now)
- Width 3.375"
- Depth 5.625"
- Height 2.875"
- Weight 2lbs 4oz