POD® HD Pro X gives you more power than ever to define your sound. It’s the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD Pro X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity. So if you’re thinking of adding a rack-mountable multi-effects processor to your studio, check out POD HD Pro X.
- World-class collection of HD amps for unmatched depth and touch response
- The most powerful combination of dynamic DSP and flexible routing options in its class, so you can define your sound
- Professional studio interface with comprehensive I/O
- The ideal centerpiece for any guitar setup including the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can be virtually any rig
WORLD-CLASS HD AMPS
From vintage classics to modern powerhouses, each HD amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your playing—and that’s just the beginning. Customize the tone and dynamic response of each HD amp with an extensive set of deep parameters including Sag, Bias, Bias Excursion, Hum and more.
100+ STUDIO AND STOMP EFFECTS
POD HD Pro X gives you over 100 studio and boutique stomp effects, so you can take your sound in any direction. Emulate classic signal chains with distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more, or discover entirely new sounds by mixing and matching up to eight simultaneous effects. For hands-free control over preset switching, effects, volume and looper functions, simply connect a Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII foot controller to your POD HD Pro X.
MORE PROCESSING POWER, MORE CREATIVITY
SCULPT SOUNDS WITH DUAL SIGNAL PATHS
FLEXIBLE I/O FOR RECORDING WITH ANY DAW
CENTERPIECE OF YOUR GUITAR RIG
It doesn’t matter if you use a guitar amp, go straight to the PA or take advantage of a next-gen full-range guitar rig—POD HD Pro X is the ideal centerpiece for any guitar setup. It’s got a full complement of I/O, so you can incorporate virtually any combination of vintage and modern equipment into your rig—and it gets even better when you use POD HD Pro X with other Line 6 gear.
Connect a James Tyler® Variax® guitar and DT amp or StageSource® speaker to form the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can instantly become virtually any rig. With a single POD HD Pro X preset change, you can recall up to 512 totally different rigs—with changes to preamp type, power amp configuration, guitar type, polyphonic alt-tuning, effects chain and more.
With StageSource L2m, you’ve got a cutting-edge, full-range, flat-response guitar system that delivers consistent tone at any volume—from studio to rehearsal, to the gig.
POD HD FAMILY VIDEOS
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones:
- Dual signal paths
- Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, balanced XLR outputs, 1/4” dry out, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- L6 LINK™ connection for integrating and controlling DT-series amplifiers and StageSource-series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integrating and controlling James Tyler Variax guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Integrated 48-second looper
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Professional-grade construction
- Downloadable POD HD Pro X software editor/patch librarian